1.     Entrant agrees to abide by all the rules of this Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant competitions now in effect or announced hereafter.
2.     Entrant agrees that the time, manner and method of judging the competition shall be solely within the discretion of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant directors. The decision of the judges will be final.
3.     Entrant agrees that if she is the winner of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant, she will not sign a management contract and will not give any judging or verbal endorsement of any mercantile commodity or commercial organization, nor will she permit her photographs to be used in connection with any commodity or service without the prior consent of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant.
4.     Entrant must never have given birth to a child.
5.     Entrant is a permanent resident of southern Newfoundland (ie. The Burin Peninsula).
6.     Entrant must have reached her 13th birthday at least one month before the date of the pageant (ie. August 24th, 2010) and will not reach her 18th birthday before the Miss Teen NL Pageant (ie. September 2011). Entrant must be prepared to establish proof of age (birth certificate).
7.     Entrant must be of good health, moral character, and academic standing, and possess poise, personality, intelligence, charm and overall personal appearance. Entrant may be asked to establish proof of her moral character by providing a minimum of 2 non-personal reference, if requested by the pageant committee.
8.     Entrant agrees to be available, when possible, during the year of her reign as Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland to perform duties and participate various community events. If chosen as Miss Teen Newfoundland & Labrador, Entrant would also agree to be available, when possible, during the year of her reign to perform duties and in various community events.
9.     Entrant must complete a 30 multiple choice question examination and one essay question on topics relating to Newfoundland & Labrador, major school subjects and current events. The highest scoring Entrant will receive acknowledgement of such academic achievement.
10.     The Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant committee will not be held responsible for personal injury, or damages or loss of personal belongings incurred to (at) any of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland facilities by contestant)s) (ie. Hotel, pageant venue, etc.). Damages, losses and consequences there of will be the responsibility of the contestant(s).
11.     Entrant agrees to allow the pageant committee to release and utilize photography taken for public promotional purposes that are taken during the preliminaries, the night of the pageant, and any event thereafter whereby she is a representative of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant.
12.     Entrant agrees to pay a non-refundable entrance fee in the amount of $30.
13.     All contestants must adhere to the strict guidance of chaperones throughout the duration of the Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant.
Completed application forms, with registration fee, must be mailed to:
Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland
P.O. Box 159
For further information, call the Fortune Town Office at 832-2810
Miss Teen Southern Newfoundland Pageant
© Town of Fortune and © Sugarwolf Designs